Nationally recognized lawyer and technologist Robert Brownstone will explain how hackers use phishing, spoofing, and ransomware to attack your organization. You will learn how to anticipate and stop the human errors that lead to security risks.
What You'll Learn
- What are phishing, spoofing, and ransomware?
- How can you prevent these types of attacks?
- Why are HR and organization leaders more able than technology to stop threats?
- How should employees verify communications asking for information are valid?
- How do employees misuse social media, auto-complete, reply-all, and bcc?
- What policies should you implement to mitigate risk?