Nonprofit impact expert Derik Timmerman will equip you with the essential skills and use-it-today resources you need to win grants from family foundations.
You will receive the following valuable tools:
- Spreadsheet of family foundations curated for your geographic area
- Letter of inquiry scripts and templates
- List of free web resources most nonprofit leaders don’t know about
- Proven examples you can replicate and adapt to your mission
Outpace others in winning grants from family foundations. Learn how to tap this lucrative resource.
Many busy nonprofit leaders think that taking a chance on winning grants may not be worth the time.
Good news! One type of grantmaker acts much more like a quick-decision individual donor than a fussy benefactor with a million requirements: family foundations.
Just in time for the year-end grant cycle, you can quickly learn about this lucrative funding source and tap into its tremendous funding potential.
- How does a family foundation differ from other foundations?
- What preconceived notions are hurting your fundraising results?
- Which family foundations do many nonprofit leaders overlook?
- How can you find granting family foundations?
Who Should Attend?
- Founder of Sparrow Nonprofit Solutions
- Former management consultant at McKinsey & Company
- Served as a US Army Intelligence Officer with two combat deployments
- Successfully raised over $3 million in funds
- Board member at numerous nonprofits
- Served as an Executive Pastor
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Derik graduated in the top 10% of his West Point class
- Masters in Divinity from Liberty University
- In the dissertation phase of a PhD in Philosophy of Religion from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
See What Others Are Saying:
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.