Nationally recognized fundraising expert Derik Timmerman will equip you with the essential skills and use-it-today resources you need to develop a successful major gifts program.
What You'll Learn
- How should you create your draft case for support?
- What input do you need from current and desirable funders?
- How can you use your case for support internally and externally?
- What components can you use for specific campaigns or funding opportunities?
- How will staff and volunteers benefit from this material?
- How can the case for support help resolve differences in funding priorities?
Get major gifts 100x the size of routine contributions.
Learn how to build a sustainable program for increased funding.
With the end of the year looming, you likely need some significant donations to meet your 2021 budget. The increased demand for services and economic uncertainty caused by the surging COVID-19 Delta variant make accelerating fundraising essential.
A major gift program can enable you to exceed goals and secure your nonprofit’s long-term survival. One large donation can be the equivalent of tens or even hundreds of smaller individual contributions. You can follow simple, proven methods to cultivate the major givers who will support your cause for years.
- What are the unique challenges of cultivating major gifts?
- What mistakes do most nonprofit leaders make when seeking major gifts?
- What specific strategies can you implement today?
- How should you engage major donors differently than other supporters?
- How can you leverage your nonprofit’s operational calendar?
Who Should Attend?
- Founder of Sparrow Nonprofit Solutions
- Former management consultant at McKinsey & Company
- Served as a US Army Intelligence Officer with two combat deployments
- Successfully raised over $3 million in funds
- Board member at numerous nonprofits
- Served as an Executive Pastor
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Graduated in the top 10% of his West Point class
- Masters in Divinity from Liberty University
- PhD in Philosophy of Religion from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
See What Others Are Saying:
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.