- Rely On Recruitment To Find The Right Volunteers For The Right Roles
- Maintaining A Vibrant Volunteer Culture Through Retention and Recognition
Don’t allow COVID-19 to destroy your volunteer program. Rebuild a thriving volunteer team despite the pandemic.
Faltering donations and increased program demand cause nonprofits to need volunteers more than ever amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Simultaneously, it isn’t easy to recruit, train, manage, support, and thank these significant contributors as stringent safety regulations diminish the opportunities to interact in person.
To help you overcome these challenges, we have arranged a two-part webinar series featuring tactical steps you can take immediately.
Augment Your Impact With The 3 Rs Of COVID Volunteering
- Session 1: Rely On Recruitment To Find The Right Volunteers For The Right Roles
- Session 2: Maintaining A Vibrant Volunteer Culture Through Retention and Recognition
Who Should Attend?
- Founder and CEO of Kaber Communications
- Partners with clients to emphasize effective communication and increase participation
- Award-winning communicator
- Dynamic, sought-after speaker
- Certified in volunteer administration (CVA)
- Master’s degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.