Recruiting and employee development expert Jessica Miller-Merrell will lead this comprehensive series. You will master all the technical details you need to know about recruiting, talent acquisition, and talent development and earn a prestigious certification.
- Source: Candidate Attraction and Sourcing Strategies That Work
- Screen: How to Screen and Qualify Candidates Using Automation
- Select: Candidate Selection Strategies In a Post COVID-19 Economy
- Hire: Pre and Post Offer Hiring Secrets You Need to Know
- Onboard: Keys to a Successful Hybrid Onboarding Program
Hire stars from the hot job market during the Great Resignation. Learn how to adapt your recruiting and hiring practices.
The hot job market and inflation can make it challenging to find and onboard top talent. Rather than settle for losers who will cause a wide swath of destruction, you can adapt your recruiting, talent acquisition, and talent development practices to hire stars and improve outcomes dramatically.
You need to use proven techniques to source, screen, select, hire, and onboard remarkable staff members who will thrive in your organization. As you rebuild in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, this is the perfect time to update your approach to woo the many people currently looking for new opportunities.
Our Recruiting And Staffing Certification program will enable you to:
- Discover new tools and practices that will help you find the best talent
- Demonstrate the benefits of your organization to prospective employees
- Ensure new hires will be successful
- Propel your career with newfound knowledge and documented proof
Each session focuses on an essential area of recruiting, talent acquisition, and talent development. We have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into five engaging sessions.
Source: Candidate Attraction And Sourcing Strategies That Work
- Where to start and focus your efforts
- Internet searching strategies
- Digital job posting
- Best social media sites to attract talent
- How to create candidate funnels for your evergreen jobs
Screen: How To Screen And Qualify Candidates Using Automation
- The role of chatbots in recruiting and hiring
- The importance of creating content and resources for job seekers
- Using email automation and scheduling tools to provide candidates information, follow up, and interview scheduling
- Assessments and asynchronous video screening uses to create more qualified candidate funnels
Select: Candidate Selection Strategies In A Post COVID-19 Economy
- Service level agreements
- Structured interviews
- Hiring manager and recruiter accountability
- Project management in talent attraction
Hire: Pre And Post Offer Hiring Secrets You Need To Know
- Using digital communication to amplify your offer messaging
- Leveraging existing tools within your existing HR technology systems
- How non-traditional communication such as text messaging can drive results
- Messaging cadences and workflows
Onboard: Keys To A Successful Hybrid Onboarding Program
- Ways to make your orientation more interesting and interactive
- How to create a remote work mentorship model
- How to extend your onboarding experience to increase new hire retention
- Continued regular new hire outreach over their first 90 days
Who Should Attend?
- Thought leader and entrepreneur focused on sharing resources and stories to help elevate the workplace, employees, and business leaders
- Former executive HR leader
- Has spoken at global events including SHRM's Annual Conference, SXSW, Working Mother Magazine's Conference, and HR Tech Fest
- Forbes magazine top 50 social media influencer
- Featured by The Economist in their C-Suite series for HR
- Founder of Workology, a digital resource that reaches more than a half-million HR and workplace leaders each month
- Co-owner of Duo Works, an Austin-based co-working and shared office space
- Author of Digitizing Talent: Creative Strategies for the Digital Recruiting Age, to be published by SHRM in Fall 2020
- SPHR and SHRM-SCP certifications
- This program has been approved for 5.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- This program is valid for 5.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.