- Live Session
Grant management expert Rex Porter will clearly explain the detailed 2 CFR 200 indirect cost rates and cost allocation requirements. You will learn unique insights that affect the core of your long-term strategies and day-to-day operations.
What You'll Learn
- What cost allocation and indirect cost rate requirements affect your nonprofit?
- How should you use the de minimis (10%) rate?
- When should you apply other potential indirect cost rates?
- What options does your organization have to allocate costs?
- What changes to policies and procedures must you make under 2 CFR 200?
- How must you adapt operational systems to the latest standards?
- Why would you want to decline indirect cost reimbursements?
- What errors are auditors looking for and finding in 2022?