- Best Seller
Human resources and safety expert Michele A. Mathews will help ensure your organization complies with the evolving Form I-9 requirements. You will learn what to do now and what changes to expect in 2023.
What You'll Learn
- Should you continue to use the expired form?
- How will employment verification likely work in 2023?
- How should you adapt based on the procedural extension?
- What documents are necessary to verify identity and employment authorization?
- Are expired identity documents acceptable?
- When is in-person document verification required?
- What are the employee and employer responsibilities for Section 2?
- What is E-Verify? How can you use it?