Employment law and COVID-19 expert Melissa Fleischer will help you better understand the latest EEOC guidance and answer your most pressing questions.
What You'll Learn
- Can employers ask for proof that an employee has been vaccinated?
- Does it violate ADA or GINA to ask for proof of vaccinations?
- Can you retain an employee’s vaccination card or a copy?
- What are your confidentiality obligations regarding the vaccination card?
- Do employers have to allow employees to go unmasked per CDC guidelines?
- Can employers make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory?
- Can you legally offer incentives to get the COVID-19 vaccine?