What You'll Learn
- What developing COVID-19 issues, such as vaccinations and requests for permanent remote work, do you need to address?
- What is "off the clock" for wage and hours and FMLA purposes?
- Why can customers or the public sue the organization and the HR Director personally for employees’ non-paid-time acts?
- Are you liable for what a worker did on vacation?
- Why can a minor sue an organization for the off-work sexual misconduct of an ex-employee?
- Can an after-work happy hour be a liability?
- Can an employer fire workers for “private” activities off the job, such as blogs, chat rooms, and social activities?