WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer reveals nutrition and hydration strategies.
Looking to boost your productivity and overall well-being at work? Join our upcoming free webinar on Nutrition and Hydration for Optimal Workplace Performance!
Dr. John Whyte, Chief Medical Officer of WebMD, will reveal the impact of proper nutrition and hydration on your brain function, energy levels, and overall health. Discover practical tips and strategies to optimize your diet and hydration habits to enhance your focus, concentration, and creativity at work.
This information is particularly critical as summer begins and the temperature rises.
Who Should Attend?
John Whyte, MD, MPH
- Popular physician and writer who has been communicating to the public about health issues for nearly two decades
- Chief Medical Officer, WebMD
- Continues to see patients in Washington, DC and Maryland
- Previously director of professional affairs and stakeholder engagement at the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Worked for nearly a decade as the chief medical expert and vice president, health and medical education, at Discovery Channel, the leading nonfiction television network
- Served as a health services research fellow at Stanford and attending physician in the department of medicine
- Board-certified internist
- Completed an internal medicine residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Master of Public Health in health policy and management from Harvard University School of Public Health
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.