Author and nonprofit leadership expert Rebecca Staton-Reinstein will share proven tactics and tools to engage team members, increase efficiency, and get results.
What You'll Learn
- Determine what to delegate based on your strategic plan
- Develop your team to ensure they can take on more work successfully
- Get results
- Improve delegation habits to offload tasks routinely
You need to delegate more. Discover how to offload more work to your team.
The pandemic made it more difficult to delegate. Remote work, chaotic schedules, increasing demands, and personal hardships all likely impeded you from getting the support you need from your team. Like most nonprofit leaders, you probably just ended up doing more personally.
Now, it’s time to delegate again! This upcoming webinar will help you focus on leading a productive and innovative organization by offloading more work to your team.
Determine what to delegate based on your strategic plan
Develop your team to ensure they can take on more work successfully
Improve delegation habits to offload tasks routinely
Who Should Attend?
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, PhD
- President of Advantage Leadership, Inc.
- Works with leaders around the world to engage employees to fulfill their nonprofits’ missions
- Served as a manager, executive, board member, and board chair in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors
- Mentors leaders through major change
- Author of several books on strategic leadership and planning, including Success Planning for Nonprofits: Evidence-Based Strategic Planning
- Legacy Professional Member of the National Speakers Association
- PhD in organizational development
See What Others Are Saying:
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.