Rob Meiksins and a team of guest nonprofit superstars will guide you on the path of restructuring your organization to achieve its goals and reflect its values.
- What You Are Like And How Do You Look?
- Make The Change With Compassion
- What And Who Do You Value?
- Designing The Right Structure
Is your nonprofit structured for success? Earn a certification. Incorporate your organization’s values into its structure.
Many nonprofits work the way they do because they always have. As you recover from the pandemic and join the nationwide effort to infuse equity, you need to break out of this rut to rethink your organization’s image to employees and the community. By implementing a structure that reflects your mission and values, you can attract more clients and donors.
Using the Standards for Excellence as a baseline and a lens will enable you to build an organization that matches your beliefs.
The Nonprofit Structure Certification will enable you to:
- Implement a structure and way of operating that fits your organization’s values
- Be a model for your community
- Advance your career
- Earn a meaningful and prestigious certification
Four engaging workshops will allow you to embark upon restructuring immediately.
Nonprofit Structure Certification
Session 1: What And Who Do You Value?
- What your mission statement says about your organization
- How mission statements are used in practice
- What your mission statement should be
- Core values
Session 2: What Are You Like And How Do You Look?
- Realistic look at your current organizational structure
- Decision-making process
- Policies and procedures
- Self-assessment review
- Competencies in operations and governance
- Tools to measure how you look to the outside world
Session 3: Designing The Right Structure
- Building an intentional organizational structure
- The Standards for Excellence and categories of daily work
- Identifying which individuals should perform tasks and activities
- Defining roles for people to take the lead, be involved, hear about it, or stay away
Session 4: Make The Change With Compassion
Understanding team concerns and emotions
Practical procedures to implement change compassionately
Tactics to collaboratively accomplish your goals
Runtime of each session: 90 minutes (including Q&A)
Who Should Attend?
We encourage more than one person from each organization to attend because this is not work you can do alone. Change agents at various levels of your nonprofit must be involved for a meaningful restructuring to take hold. Consider a mix of the following:
- Chief executives
- Executive directors
- Board directors
- Financial officers
- Senior management
- Nonprofit counsel
- Human resources professionals
- Program staff
- Founder, board director, and facilitator for the Nonprofit Academy of Wisconsin
- Extensive nonprofit experience from intern to program manager to executive director
- Conducts assessments and governance workshops for nonprofits across the Midwest
- BoardSource trained and Standards for Excellence Licensed Consultant
- Frequent writer and contributor for Nonprofit Quarterly
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.