Nationally recognized nonprofit impact expert Derik Timmerman will share the human resources essentials you need to attract, retain, develop, and inspire the top talent your world-changing mission deserves. Every topic is highly targeted to the unique needs and requirements of nonprofit organizations.
Attendees will receive downloadable, proven examples and templates you can replicate and adapt to your own unique context.
- The Case For Talent
- Policies And Compliance
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Development
- Leaders and Leadership
Earn Your Nonprofit HR Manager Certification. Learn how to build and lead a high-performing, happy team.
In 2023, nonprofits face many human resources challenges. Prolonged staffing shortages, low talent availability, inflation, and budget constraints make it difficult to build your dream team. Simultaneously, new government regulations create another layer of HR obligations and risks.
You need to know how to recruit, hire, and train employees while implementing effective policies and complying with hundreds of laws. Nonprofits have unique HR requirements and opportunities that require specific knowledge.
Participate in our engaging certification program to help you:
- Build a strong team
- Avoid lawsuits
- Increase your job security
- Earn a promotion
Nonprofit Human Resources Manager Certification
Webinar 1: The Case for Talent
- Unique nonprofit sector talent challenges
- Root causes of how nonprofits sabotage themselves
- Developing your nonprofit’s philosophy around staffing for talent
- Promoting talent needs throughout your organization and in the budget
Webinar 2: Policies and Compliance
- HR policies every nonprofit needs
- Safeguarding your nonprofit against potentially devastating compliance risks
- Ways to use policies to drive a culture of ethics and accountability
- Regulations you must follow in 2023
Webinar 3: Talent Acquisition
- Traditional recruiting methods
- Setting compensation levels to steward and attract the best
- Unconventional innovations for nonprofits
- Handling talent acquisition at each stage of a nonprofit’s growth curve
Webinar 4: Talent Development
- Harnessing the power of strengths-based talent development
- Making the most of key performance indicators
- Visual management and performance dialogues
- Applying the practical essentials of day-to-day coaching
Webinar 5: Leaders and Leadership
- Understanding the importance of leadership in the nonprofit workplace
- Developing a leadership pipeline that results in a continuous stream of high-capacity leaders
- Applying practical ways leaders can drive a healthy and high-performance culture
- Leveraging strong HR management in organizational leadership
Invest in Second Chance Retake Insurance
We recommend purchasing our Second Chance Retake Insurance for $49 which allows you to take the exam a second time without having to retake the Course. Should you need to retake the exam without purchasing Insurance beforehand the retake fee is $75. For additional information please refer here or reach out to Support@careerlearning.com.
Who Should Attend?
- Founder of Sparrow Nonprofit Solutions
- Former management consultant at McKinsey & Company
- Served as a US Army Intelligence Officer with two combat deployments
- Successfully raised over $3 million in funds
- Board member at numerous nonprofits
- Served as an Executive Pastor
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Derik graduated in the top 10% of his West Point class
- Masters in Divinity from Liberty University
- PhD in Philosophy of Religion from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
This program has been approved for 5.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
This program is valid for 5.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.