Excel expert Miri Miller will walk through the basics of Excel and move into advanced Excel tools with hands-on examples and shortcuts. You will learn the powerful features of Excel.
- Excel Fundamentals
- Next Steps with Excel
- Intermediate Excel
- Advanced Excel
If you have data, you need to know Excel. Master this powerful application in four sessions.
With job vacancies on the rise, it’s the perfect time to become a more valuable asset to move up in your career or find a new one. Everyone who works with data could benefit by gaining a better understanding of Microsoft® Excel. Excel mastery is one of the most valuable skills to have in today’s workforce.
Once you master advanced features, it is easy to elevate your Excel knowledge from the basics to become a highly effective user. Navigating and formatting tables, using aggregate functions, and creating pivot tables will enable you to wrangle data, draw conclusions, and impress your colleagues. Knowing shortcuts and advanced features will improve your efficiency dramatically.
Participating in four engaging webinars will take your Excel knowledge to the next level:
Master Excel: A Four-Part Series
Part 1: Excel Fundamentals
- Excel terms and navigation
- Data organization through filtering and sorting
- Text functions and nest statements
- Basic math functions
- Advanced math functions
Part 2: Next Steps With Excel
- Text to columns
- Nested IF statements
- Duplicate values
- Conditional formatting
- Excel chart basics
Part 3: Intermediate Excel
- Navigation, terminology, and keyboard shortcuts
Part 4: Advanced Excel
- Advanced PivotTables
- Advanced PivotCharts
We are not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Microsoft® or Microsoft Excel®.
Who Should Attend?
- Everyone who will work with data and can benefit from mastering Excel
- Senior Associate at RPX Corporation, a patent mitigation risk firm
- Data analyst who integrates patent litigation data from various sources and provides easily understood results stemming from complex questions to meet the needs of multiple internal clients
- Leading excel classes for over three years
- Leads a discussion group at Common Space Forum