- Master the Essential Leadership Skills for Success
- Best practices and effective interactions for nonprofit boards
- Attract and Retain Top Talent: Learn Proven Strategies for Hiring and Managing Exceptional Nonprofit Employee
- Learn Proven Strategies for Fostering Ongoing Engagement and Appreciation of Volunteer and Nonprofit Employees
- Sector-specific legal obligations, including financial reporting for Board Meetings
Invest in Second Chance Retake Insurance
We recommend purchasing our Second Chance Retake Insurance for $49 which allows you to take the exam a second time without having to retake the Course. Should you need to retake the exam without purchasing Insurance beforehand the retake fee is $75. For additional information please refer here or reach out to Support@careerlearning.com.
Who Should Attend?
- Certified Nonprofit Professional
- Fourteen years of experience leading organizations
- Graduate of the Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs at Syracuse University
- Master of Public Administration
- Certificate in Advanced Study in Conflict and Collaboration
- Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Has raised over $3.4 million for numerous organizations over the past five years
See What Others Are Saying:
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.