- Plan Monthly Giving Program
- Launch Monthly Giving Program
- Evaluate and Sustain Monthly Giving Program
Increase funding with a recurring gift program. Empower your organization name with monthly donations.
With the exponential growth and acceptance of subscription-based services, you have a unique opportunity to encourage your donors to automate their generosity. You can build a robust recurring gift program that provides sustainable revenue for your organization. Monthly donations could replace the income from the special events that are not currently possible due to the pandemic.
To help you launch a recurring gift program in your organization, we have assembled a three-part online workshop. Unique to this series, you will take actionable steps that will result in a ready-to-launch program for your nonprofit.
- What positive effect can a recurring gift program have on revenue?
- What actionable, progressive steps should you take?
- What should your recurring gift marketing and communications plan include?
- How can you identify potential recurring gift club members?
- What messages help convert annual donors to recurring donors?
- How should you evaluate the success of the program?
Increase Funding With Monthly Donations: How To Launch A Recurring Gift Program
- Part 1: Plan Monthly Giving Program
- Part 2: Launch Monthly Giving Program
- Part 3: Evaluate and Sustain Monthly Giving Program
Who Should Attend?
Michael J. Buckley
- Nonprofit consultant, coach, and speaker
- Founder and Managing Partner of The Killoe Group
- Spent nearly two decades in various leadership fundraising roles in higher education and animal welfare
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
- Recognized as the Consultant of the Year by NeonOne, an international technology company focused on nonprofit organizations
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.