Human resources experts will guide you through a path to provide holistic support to your employees. You will learn how to reduce burnout and turnover.
- Employee Well-Being: How To Recognize, Address, And Prevent Burnout
- What HR Needs To Know About Benefits In 75 Minutes
- Return to Work 101: COVID-19, ADA Accommodations, Safety, Conflicts
Support employee mental health and earn a certification. Bolster mental health, benefits, and safety.
Employees who are supported stay in their jobs. As your organization confronts inflation, recruiting challenges, and the persistent pandemic, you need to increase staff retention. By preventing burnout, improving benefits, and ensuring safety, you can make your team happy and productive.
To help you achieve these goals and master the intricacies of employee support offerings, we have assembled a series of three information-packed webinars.
Our Employee Mental Health Certification program will enable you to:
- Discover what types of support employees need today
- Explore new initiatives and benefits to bring to your organization
- Master safety protocols and legal requirements
- Demonstrate your knowledge
- Earn a prestigious certification
Each session in this series focuses on a critical area of employee support.
Employee Mental Health Certification
Webinar 1 - Employee Well-Being: How To Recognize, Address, And Prevent Burnout
- Signs of burnout
- Strategies to deal with burnout and support employees
- Resources and successful case studies
- Techniques to build resilience before burnout happens
- Monitoring employee mental health and the success of your efforts
Webinar 2 - What HR Needs To Know About Benefits In 75 Minutes
- Medical insurance
- HRA’s, HDHP’s, FSA’s, HSA’s, COBRA, and HIPPA
- Wellness program rules and incentives
- Financing, design, and administration
Webinar 3 - Return to Work 101: COVID-19, ADA Accommodations, Safety, Conflicts
- Current guidance regarding vaccinations for employees
- Ongoing remote work and accommodation requests
- Responding to childcare challenges
- Strategies to respond to employee complaints and maintain morale
- Workplace safety and respecting personal boundaries
Runtime of each session: 75 minutes (including Q&A)
Who Should Attend?
- HR Director, and Partner at HR Shield, a company that provides HR solutions to small and midsize businesses nationwide
- Master’s degree in HR Management
- Dual-certified: Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP).
- Active in HR Florida State Council, South Carolina SHRM State Council, Greenville SHRM, and Society of Human Resources Management.
- SHRM blogger
- Frequent speaker at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country
- Started his insurance career in 1994 and moved up the ranks with a national carrier, serving at every level
- Founded Hartin Dynamics to help organizations attract and retain the best talent
- Featured in BenefitsPro Magazine
- Contributed to Winning Sales Attitudes, a 2020 Amazon bestseller
- One of the few Health Rosetta Advisors helping duplicate proven solutions to lower costs and improve care
- Board member of Autism Shifts, the Florida Association of Health Underwriters, Children’s Dream Racer, and the National Center for Performance Health
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Myers-Briggs practitioner
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management
- This program has been approved for 3.6 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- This program is valid for 3.6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.