Fundraising expert Robin Cabral will provide tactical guidance for writing grant applications. You will learn how to generate winning submissions in less time. Attendees will receive a Writing Winning Grant Applications Resource Packet containing over two dozen samples, templates, and handouts that will be instrumental to your grant writing success.
- Grant Research
- Grant Writing
- Grant Finalization, Submission, And Follow Up
Learn how to win lucrative grants. Write compelling grant applications without angst.
Although funding from many individual donors dried up during the pandemic, foundation grants continue to offer fantastic support to nonprofits. Winning one of these grants could make an enormous difference for your organization.
Every application process is different but not insurmountable or even very challenging once you learn how to write winning grant applications. You can build skills, tools, and content to simplify the process and improve your organization’s likelihood of receiving funding.
To help you achieve this goal, we are offering a solution-oriented certification program. The Winning Grant Applications Certification will enable you to:
- Save time
- Win grants for your organization
- Demonstrate your knowledge
- Advance your career
We have packed a large volume of valuable content into three sessions.
How To Write Winning Grant Applications (3-Part Certification)
Webinar 1: Grant Research
- How to know which type of foundation support available is the best for your organization
- How to conduct foundation research
- Importance of research
- Resources to find funding sources
- How to find and evaluate funding sources
- How to discern which foundations are a suitable match for your organization
Webinar 2: Grant Writing
- How to prepare to write a proposal
- How to write a project description
- How to create a project budget
- How to determine the ask amount
- How to plan for project sustainability and future funding
Webinar 3: Grant Finalization, Submission, And Follow Up
- How to conduct an internal review of your proposal
- How to write an executive summary
- How to craft a letter of inquiry
- How to follow up after a proposal has been submitted
- How to report and/or acquit the grant
- How to steward a relationship with a funder after getting a grant
Who Should Attend?
- Fundraising coach and consultant
- Over 25 years of experience
- Raised millions of dollars for small to mid-sized organizations
- Focuses on the GROWing people, performance, and purpose model used by Performance Consultants International
- One of the Top 10 LinkedIn Voices 2018: Philanthropy and Global Development
- Onalytica Top 100 Charity Influencer
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.