Fundraising expert Robin Cabral will provide tactical guidance for writing grant applications. You will learn how to generate winning submissions in less time.
- Winning Grant Application Research
- Winning Grant Application Writing
- Winning Grant Application Finalization, Submission, and Follow Up
Grant writing: Get ahead of your competition now! Learn how to write winning applications.
Although funding from many individual donors continues to diminish as the pandemic persists, foundation grants continue to offer fantastic support to nonprofits. Including the right words and information in your application can make the difference between winning a grant or losing it to another organization. Let us steer you towards success!
Your ability to document the need and demonstrate capabilities to fulfill it can get your application approved. You need to build skills, tools, and content to simplify the process and improve your organization’s likelihood of receiving funding. While obtaining lucrative financing for your organization, you can differentiate yourself and accelerate your career by upskilling to become a grant writing expert.
To help you achieve these goals, we are offering a solution-oriented certification program that will enable you to:
- Save time
- Win grants for your organization
- Demonstrate your knowledge
- Advance your career
How to Write Winning Grant Applications (3-Part Certification)
Webinar 1: Winning Grant Application Research
- Which type of foundation support is the best for your organization
- How to conduct foundation research
- Importance of research
- Resources to find funding sources
- How to find and evaluate funding sources
- How to discern which foundations are a suitable match
Webinar 2: Winning Grant Application Writing
- How to prepare to write a proposal and project description
- How to create a project budget
- How to determine the ask amount
- How to plan for project sustainability and future funding
Webinar 3: Winning Grant Application Finalization, Submission, and Follow Up
- How to conduct an internal review of your proposal
- How to write an executive summary
- How to craft a letter of inquiry
- How to follow up after a proposal has been submitted
- How to report and/or acquit the grant
- How to steward a relationship with a funder after getting a grant
Who Should Attend?
- Fundraising coach and consultant
- Over 25 years of experience
- Raised millions of dollars for small to mid-sized organizations
- Focuses on the GROWing people, performance, and purpose model used by Performance Consultants International
- One of the Top 10 LinkedIn Voices 2018: Philanthropy and Global Development
- Onalytica Top 100 Charity Influencer
See What Others Are Saying
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.