- Engaging Boards In A Virtual World And Beyond
- Rethinking Board Structure: Committees and Leadership for Effective Governance
- Board Best Practices: Oversight Amid The Pandemic
- How To Engage In Lobbying: Create Laws That Transform Lives
2021 can be your year of board empowerment. Reach new levels of oversight, outreach, and results.
Nonprofit boards are more essential than ever, playing a significant role in navigating and overcoming the pandemic. Your board must be engaged and well-organized to provide the levels of oversight and outreach required for success.
To help you revitalize your board, we have assembled a series of four webinars that provide the tactical steps necessary to ensure the directors are leading and serving your organization optimally.
Governance In 2021 Series
- Webinar 1: Engaging Boards In A Virtual World And Beyond
- Webinar 2: Rethinking Board Structure: Committees and Leadership for Effective Governance
- Webinar 3: Board Best Practices: Oversight Amid The Pandemic
- Webinar 4: How To Engage In Lobbying: Create Laws That Transform Lives
Who Should Attend?
- Author, educator, speaker, and consultant
- President of Create Possibility
- Provides strategy consulting, speaking services, and retreat facilitation on topics related to board development, fundraising, and strategic planning
- 18 years’ experience as a nonprofit Executive Director
- Author of The Impact Triangle, a book for executive directors and board members
- Writes a bi-weekly blog focused on the key issues nonprofit leaders face
- Fundraising instructor for the University of San Diego’s Nonprofit Management Certificate program
- Serves on the Advisory Board of NonprofitPRO
- Change management and executive search consultant to nonprofits and philanthropies
- Served as a nonprofit CEO and staff member, academic in the field of nonprofit management, board member, and consultant to social purpose organizations
- Author of The Lobbying Strategy Handbook
- Contributing author in Technology, Activism and Social Justice in a Digital Age
- Co-author of Cases in Nonprofit Management
- Served for eight years as President/CEO of the Massachusetts Association of Community Development Corporations, leading city, state, and national legislative campaigns that altered the landscape for affordable housing and community economic development activity in the state
- Previously served as founding director of the University of San Diego Nonprofit Institute
- Graduate degree in Urban Planning from MIT
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish and Sociology from Tufts University.
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.