Dr. John Whyte will demonstrate the step-by-step details of how to give an at-home COVID-19 test. He will answer your specific questions about its use, reliability, and results.
- At-Home COVID-19 Test
Learn how to give yourself a COVID-19 test at home.Get step-by-step instructions and answers to your questions from WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer.
As COVID-19 testing mandates abound, many organizations now require individuals to test themselves and family members at home. When conducted correctly, these tests are fast, accurate, and revealing.
Who Should Attend?
- Everyone who could benefit from at-home COVID-19 testing
John Whyte, MD, MPH
- Popular physician and writer who has been communicating to the public about health issues for nearly two decades
- Chief Medical Officer, WebMD
- Continues to see patients in Washington, DC and Maryland
- Previously director of professional affairs and stakeholder engagement at the Center for
- Drug Evaluation and Research at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Worked for nearly a decade as the chief medical expert and vice president, health and medical education, at Discovery Channel, the leading nonfiction television network
- Served as a health services research fellow at Stanford and attending physician in the department of medicine
- Board-certified internist
- Completed an internal medicine residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Master of Public Health in health policy and management from Harvard University School of Public Health
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.