- How To Build A Dynamic Board Full Of Energy And Ideas
- Maintaining Excellence: How To Sustain A Dynamic Board
Build and maintain an ideal board. Take steps now for the future of your organization.
Nonprofits need dynamic boards to evolve. The team of volunteers who guide your organization will change over time, bringing new enthusiasm, skills, and ideas. You need to continuously recruit, develop, and motivate board members who can maximize success in fulfilling your mission.
To help you build and sustain an ideal board, we have assembled a series of two webinars filled with proven insider tips and immediately applicable tactics.
- Session 1: Building A Dynamic Board
- Session 2: After You Build a Dynamic Board/Maintaining Excellence
Who Should Attend?
Dr. Duke Haddad
- Executive director of development for The Salvation Army Indiana Division
- President of Duke Haddad & Associates, a private fundraising consulting firm
- Continuous weekly contributor to NonProfit PRO Magazine
- Several decades of nonprofit experience in senior executive and leadership positions with healthcare, higher education, and social services organizations
- Fundraising Executive of the year for the Indiana Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Volunteer leader for Kiwanis International, West Virginia University Alumni Association, and Lawrence Township Public School Foundation (IN)
- CFRE (Certified Fundraising Executive)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/management from West Virginia University
- Master’s degree in public administration from Marshall University
- Doctorate in education administration from West Virginia University
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.