Boost your recruitment skills by knowing how to advertise openings; what you can say, do, and ask; and what illegal practices you should avoid. You will learn about the hiring laws that affect your specific location, industry, and situation.
Ask a Lawyer About the New Hiring Laws. Learn how to handle recruiting legally.
Federal and state hiring laws are evolving again this year. New requirements to post salary ranges, prescribed background check processes, and interview protocols puzzle many employers. An incomplete job post or inappropriate questions can lead your organization to a lawsuit or fine.
Don’t worry—top employment attorney Melissa Fleischer will answer all your questions. This unique interactive meeting will focus on what you want to know, not provide a canned presentation that doesn’t apply to your organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law
- This program has been approved for 1.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.