We will review the votes and start scheduling the winning encore session in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, check out the current training we have available below!
FERPA 102: Deep Dive Into Privacy and Title IX
What You'll Learn
- What records created by a Title IX team are protected by confidentiality laws?
- When can you share information with individuals involved in the process?
- When can you share information about sexual misconduct with school officials?
- What rights do advisors and parents have to access information?
- Can students review their case files once the Title IX process is over?
- If a respondent is disciplined and wants to transfer, what can you share with their new institution about their case?
Who Should Attend?
- Attorney at Bricker & Eckler LLP
- Senior consultant for INCompliance Consulting
- Works with colleges and universities across the country on matters relating to FERPA, student conduct, Title IX, accreditation, discrimination, and tenure issues
- Conducts independent investigations, acts as a hearing officer, and conducts training workshops and implementation reviews relating to legal compliance
- Juris Doctor from the University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Music Education from The Ohio State University
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.