Dr. Whyte will use a significant portion of the time to answer your questions about wellness in the workplace. This is a rare and exciting opportunity!
The first 100 attendees to sign up and provide their mailing addresses will each receive a FREE book autographed by Dr. Whyte after the webinar.
Help your team be well. Learn from WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer.
Over one million people in the U.S. are diagnosed with cancer each year. You can avoid future problems by helping your employees understand and mitigate the risk.
Dr. John Whyte, WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer, will share information from his new book, Take Control of Your Cancer Risk. You will learn how food, exercise, and sleep are not only factors for this disease but play a larger role in employee wellness.
Who Should Attend?
John Whyte, MD, MPH
- Popular physician and writer who has been communicating to the public about health issues for nearly two decades
- Chief Medical Officer, WebMD
- Continues to see patients in Washington, DC and Maryland
- Previously director of professional affairs and stakeholder engagement at the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Worked for nearly a decade as the chief medical expert and vice president, health and medical education, at Discovery Channel, the leading nonfiction television network
- Served as a health services research fellow at Stanford and attending physician in the department of medicine
- Board-certified internist
- Completed an internal medicine residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Master of Public Health in health policy and management from Harvard University School of Public Health
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.