Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Excel expert Jackie Kiadii will show you how to convey your message clearly.
Five Sessions Include:
- Intro To Lists, Tables, And Charts
- Modifying And Advanced Charts
- Intro To Pivot Tables – Part 1
- Intro To Pivot Tables And Charts – Part 2
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
Convey data with mesmerizing charts and dashboards. Learn how to harness Excel’s data visualization features.
After spending countless hours compiling year-end data, you need a better way to convey it. You cannot just show a bunch of numbers—stakeholders want to see conclusions and understand relationships in the information.
Data tells; visuals sell. Studies show that 65% of your audience are visual learners. Excel’s visualization tools offer a variety of ways to share your story.
To help you communicate your message clearly, we have assembled a five-part webinar series with step-by-step guidance that will enable you to transform your visualization skills from basic to advanced.
Excel Charts, PivotTables, And Dashboards Series
Webinar 1: Intro To Lists, Tables, And Charts
- Sorting and filtering lists
- Best practices for creating tables
- Creating tables
- Creating charts (at least 3 ways)
- Which chart types work best, depending on your data and the story you’re trying to communicate
- Exploring basic chart types
Webinar 2: Modifying And Advanced Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Modifying Charts
- Creating Advanced Charts (secondary axis, tree map, maps, and more)
Webinar 3: Intro To Pivot Tables – Part 1
- When to use PivotTables
- What you should know before you create a PivotTable
- Creating a PivotTable
- Formatting PivotTables
- Sorting and filtering PivotTables
- Filtering with interactive slicer tools
- Creating PivotCharts
Webinar 4: Intro To Pivot Tables And Charts – Part 2
- Customizing PivotTable formatting
- Changing PivotTable calculations
- Formatting PivotCharts
- Creating Advanced PivotCharts
- Sharing PivotTables and charts in PowerPoint, Word, and other apps
- Power tips, tricks, and shortcuts
Webinar 5: Date And Text Functions
- Designing a dashboard
- Setting up your Excel workbook
- Formatting your Excel worksheet
- Inserting pivot tables, charts, and slicers
- Making your dashboard interactive
We are not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Microsoft or Microsoft Excel®.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone who uses or could use Excel, including:
Founder of Phoenix Computer Consultants, LLC, an Atlanta-based IT services firm
Helping clients leverage technology to increase their productivity and profitability since 2001
Provides curriculum development, consulting, and training in Microsoft 365® applications
Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Microsoft® Certified Expert – Excel
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to your participation!
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.