Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Excel expert Jackie Kiadii will show you how to convey your message clearly.
Five Sessions Include:
- Intro To Lists, Tables, And Charts
- Modifying And Advanced Charts
- Intro To Pivot Tables – Part 1
- Intro To Pivot Tables And Charts – Part 2
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
Convey data with mesmerizing charts and dashboards. Learn how to harness Excel’s data visualization features.
After spending countless hours compiling year-end data, you need a better way to convey it. You cannot just show a bunch of numbers—stakeholders want to see conclusions and understand relationships in the information.
Data tells; visuals sell. Studies show that 65% of your audience are visual learners. Excel’s visualization tools offer a variety of ways to share your story.
To help you communicate your message clearly, we have assembled a five-part webinar series with step-by-step guidance that will enable you to transform your visualization skills from basic to advanced.
Excel Charts, PivotTables, And Dashboards Series
Webinar 1: Intro To Lists, Tables, And Charts
- Sorting and filtering lists
- Best practices for creating tables
- Creating tables
- Creating charts (at least 3 ways)
- Which chart types work best, depending on your data and the story you’re trying to communicate
- Exploring basic chart types
Webinar 2: Modifying And Advanced Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Modifying Charts
- Creating Advanced Charts (secondary axis, tree map, maps, and more)
Webinar 3: Intro To Pivot Tables – Part 1
- When to use PivotTables
- What you should know before you create a PivotTable
- Creating a PivotTable
- Formatting PivotTables
- Sorting and filtering PivotTables
- Filtering with interactive slicer tools
- Creating PivotCharts
Webinar 4: Intro To Pivot Tables And Charts – Part 2
- Customizing PivotTable formatting
- Changing PivotTable calculations
- Formatting PivotCharts
- Creating Advanced PivotCharts
- Sharing PivotTables and charts in PowerPoint, Word, and other apps
- Power tips, tricks, and shortcuts
Webinar 5: Date And Text Functions
- Designing a dashboard
- Setting up your Excel workbook
- Formatting your Excel worksheet
- Inserting pivot tables, charts, and slicers
- Making your dashboard interactive
We are not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Microsoft or Microsoft Excel®.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone who uses or could use Excel, including:
Founder of Phoenix Computer Consultants, LLC, an Atlanta-based IT services firm
Helping clients leverage technology to increase their productivity and profitability since 2001
Provides curriculum development, consulting, and training in Microsoft 365® applications
Microsoft® Certified Trainer and Microsoft® Certified Expert – Excel
Employers particularly appreciate BankersWeb certifications because they represent definitive confirmation of the mastery of the subject area.
Please follow these steps to earn your certification:
- Attend all the training sessions in their entirety.
- Gain access to the final exam at the conclusion of the last session.
- Take the final exam and receive a score of 80% or better.
If you have any questions about the certification process, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to your participation!