Due to the limited time and massive amount of fascinating information about COVID-19, all questions may not be answered. You will leave with much more insight into the novel coronavirus and the way past the pandemic.
- OSHA Regulations
- CDC Guidance
- Other COVID-19 topics
Get live answers to your questions about BA.2 and COVID-19. Learn from WebMD’s Chief Medical Officer.
On April 6, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky announced that the contagious BA.2 subvariant has spread quickly and accounts for 72% of cases nationally. Nevertheless, COVID-19 cases have plummeted, and government officials have eased restrictions. You undoubtedly have many questions as you rethink vaccination policies, workplace safety precautions, and office reopening plans!
To provide the answers you need, we are offering a live (and lively!) interactive session with COVID-19 expert Dr. John Whyte. He will address the BA.2 questions on your mind, give you information to share with your team, and provide insights into the latest scientific developments.
Who Should Attend?
John Whyte, MD, MPH
- Chief Medical Officer, WebMD
- Frequent expert speaker on Fox News
- Previously director of professional affairs and stakeholder engagement at the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Worked for nearly a decade as the chief medical expert and vice president, health and medical education, at Discovery Channel, the leading nonfiction television network
- Popular physician and writer who has been communicating to the public about health issues for nearly two decades
- Continues to see patients in Washington, DC and Maryland
- Served as a health services research fellow at Stanford and attending physician in the department of medicine
- Board-certified internist
- Completed an internal medicine residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Master of Public Health in health policy and management from Harvard University School of Public Health
See What Others Say About Dr. Whyte’s Webinars:
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.