Nationally recognized nonprofit impact expert Derik Timmerman will share the practical, step-by-step tips that hundreds of nonprofit professionals have used to go from uncertainty and anxiety to confidence and excitement about corporate fundraising. You will receive proven examples and templates you can replicate and adapt to your unique context.
- The Basics
- Corporate Grants I
- Corporate Grants II
- Corporate Sponsorships I
- Corporate Sponsorships II
How do you get corporate donations? Learn how and earn your Corporate Fundraising Certification.
In 2022, corporations are eager to support nonprofits. They are emerging from the pandemic with strong financial results and a desire to improve the world around them. You can implement straightforward, proven strategies to successfully fund your organization with corporate dollars.
To help you accomplish this goal, we are offering a series of five webinars that will also enable you to earn a prestigious certification and advance your career.
Corporate Fundraising Certification
Webinar 1: The Basics
- Defining corporate fundraising
- When to seek funds from corporate donors
- Language for speaking about corporate fundraising within your nonprofit
Webinar 2: Corporate Grants I
- How corporations consider and approve grants
- Prospecting corporate grant opportunities that fit your organization
- Writing concise and compelling letters of inquiry
Webinar 3: Corporate Grants II
- Applying for grants through corporate foundation websites
- Locating decision-makers to contact
- Leveraging social media connections to build trust
Webinar 4: Corporate Sponsorships I
- Reasons why corporations do sponsorships
- How corporations decide what to sponsor
- Building a business case for corporations to become sponsors
- Gift size charts for sponsorship tiers
Webinar 5: Corporate Sponsorships II
- Cultivating corporate sponsorship prospects
- Delivering on promises to sponsors during events and programs
- Using existing sponsorships to generate more
Who Should Attend?
- Founder of Sparrow Nonprofit Solutions
- Former management consultant at McKinsey & Company
- Served as a US Army Intelligence Officer with two combat deployments
- Successfully raised over $3 million in funds
- Board member at numerous nonprofits
- Served as an Executive Pastor
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Derik graduated in the top 10% of his West Point class
- Masters in Divinity from Liberty University
- In the dissertation phase of a PhD in Philosophy of Religion from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.