Writing and communications expert Caroline McDevitt will take you through the writing process and equip you with skills that can be applied to your own writing tasks.
What You'll Learn
- How to connect with your reader and hold their attention
- How to write simple yet elegant communications
- Which words make more impact
- Techniques to write clearly and concisely
- How to write with more confidence
- The writing process
Improve your career in 2022 with solid writing skills. Learn practical techniques from a communications expert.
Of all your New Year’s resolutions, becoming a stronger writer is the one that will most dramatically improve your workplace marketability and future job prospects. Quality written communication is vital to any successful career.
We all write – emails, reports, presentations, memos, blogs, proposals – the list goes on. And every time we write, it’s a reflection of our brand, professionalism, and ability.
Succinct, punchy, and polished business writing is powerful.
But writing well isn’t always easy. It can be difficult to get started, find the right words, and get the tone right.
If you write for business, or simply need to produce your best written communication, this business writing webinar will transform the way you work, helping you to get started – and write to the end – with confidence.
We are offering the How To Write For Business Series here.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who needs to write for work, including:
Human resources professionals
Other leadership team members
Public relations personnel
- And more!
- 25 years as writer and editor for businesses, creative agencies and international publications
- Managing director of Writewords in Sydney, Australia
- Works with businesses and individuals to make their voice heard through powerful and consistent written communication
- Worked from the offices of global news corporations, government institutions, football field sidelines and remote disaster zones
- This program has been approved for 1.0 general recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.