- The Board Agenda: How To Engage Your Board In Fundraising
- It Starts With A Question: Creating A Generative Board Culture
- Board And Staff Partnership: Effective Leadership Takes A Team
Inspire your organization's board to accomplish more. Learn new tactics for board meetings and fundraising.
Your board is one of your organization’s most powerful assets. By clarifying roles, rethinking meeting priorities, and inspiring fundraising support, your directors can accomplish more. To help you revitalize your board, we have assembled a series of three engaging and interactive webinars that provide tactical steps proven to achieve results.
Building Your Board Toolbox: Proven Tactics To Drive Effective Governance
- Webinar 1: The Board Agenda: How To Engage Your Board In Fundraising
- Webinar 2: It Starts With A Question: Creating A Generative Board Culture
- Webinar 3: Board And Staff Partnership: Effective Leadership Takes A Team
Who Should Attend?
Sabrina Walker Hernandez
- President and CEO of Supporting World Hope
- Over 25 years of experience in nonprofit management, fundraising, and leadership
- Increased operating revenue from $750,000 to $2.5 million over eight years
- Responsible for the planning and operations of a $12 million comprehensive capital campaign
- Facilitated numerous workshops with hundreds of nonprofit
- Serves on the boards of directors for Village in Valley, Edinburg Rotary, FEMCity of the RGV, and Edinburg Economic Development Corporation
- Certified in Nonprofit Management by Harvard Business School
- Master’s degree in public administration
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.