Nonprofit leader and service delivery expert Erika Burnett will provide actionable insights you can immediately apply in your organization. You will learn how to build the organizational resilience necessary to overcome ongoing challenges.
- How Nonprofit Leaders Can Define And Strengthen Their Organizational Culture
- Person-Centered Management: Improving Culture And Morale For Our Most Valuable Resource
- Eating Strategy For Breakfast: How Organizational Culture Is Affected By Policies And Procedures
- (Re)Defining And Shaping Board Culture
Transform your organizational culture and earn a certification. Create resiliency in your nonprofit.
The last year has thrown many challenges at the world and particularly the nonprofit sector. Some organizations are stronger than ever, while others are faltering. You can improve your nonprofit’s resilience to endure and grow even through tough times.
Culture is the most significant factor in long-term performance. Focusing on beliefs, norms, values, and behaviors will enable you to infuse new stability in your organization. With unstable funding and a changing workforce, the key to sustainability lies in maximizing relationships with leaders, personnel, and supporters.
Our certification program will enable you to:
- Adjust to the changing world
- Create a resilient culture
- Prepare your organization for more instability ahead
- Accelerate your career
This four-part certification series will evaluate your organization’s culture, guide you toward change, and elevate your performance.
Webinar 1: How Nonprofit Leaders Can Define And Strengthen Their Organizational Culture
- Overview of organizational culture
- Factors that inform and impact organizational culture
- Implications of organizational culture for staff, board, volunteers, and investors
- Strategies to assess and refine culture
- The key elements to articulate
Webinar 2: Person-Centered Management: Improving Culture And Morale For Our Most Valuable Resource
- Impact of a climate of crisis impact on management strategies
- Best practices for balancing staff needs with the demands of mission execution
- Policies and practices to support staff success and retention
Webinar 3: Eating Strategy For Breakfast: How Organizational Culture Is Affected By Policies And Procedures
- Strategies to assess equity within HR policies
- How to balance individual staff needs with performance and operation demands
- Tactics to maintain a happy and stable team
- Role of human resources in fostering a resilient organizational culture
Webinar 4: (Re)Defining And Shaping Board Culture
- Factors that contribute to board culture
- Implications of Board culture on other stakeholders
- Strategies to assess and refine culture at the Board level
- Assessing the risks and setting the tone with other organizations and leaders
Who Should Attend?
Erika R. Burnett
- Founder and principal trainer for The Burnett Group, LLC, with a mission to inspire professionals, deepen impact, and challenge the status quo of service delivery in middle Tennessee and surrounding areas
- Launched the Women of Color Collaborative, an intentional incubator for women, curating supportive spaces and opportunities for collaborators to work, play, and build together while centering their identities
- Affiliate Director for Communities in Schools of Tennessee at Nashville (CISTN), supporting a team of direct service providers working to eliminate barriers for our most vulnerable scholars within Metro Nashville Public Schools
- Previously served as Senior Director of Programs with Hands On Nashville
- B.A. in English Education from Tennessee State University
- M.Ed. in Community Development Action from Vanderbilt University
See What Others Are Saying:
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.