Nonprofit fundraising expert Sabrina Walker Hernandez will help you inspire and engage your board members in fundraising. You will learn the strategies she applied in growing her organization’s budget from $750,000 to $2.5 million annually.
- Board Recruitment for Fundraising
- Board Roled in Fundraising
- Shifting the Fundraising Mindset
Your secret weapon for 2023 fundraising is your board!
To achieve your 2023 goals, you need to revitalize fundraising, particularly targeting major gifts and the substantial relationships that your board can foster. The demand for nonprofit services is increasing dramatically, requiring you to prioritize seeking large donations.
A board of directors effective at fundraising is crucial for your nonprofit’s health, success, and sustainability. Regardless of other fundraising staff and campaigns, every board member must be personally accountable for garnering significant contributions.
To increase your board’s comfort level with fundraising, we have assembled a series of three webinars filled with proven techniques and motivation.
Board Recruitment for Fundraising
- What attributes do the best nonprofit board members have?
- What are the most effective techniques for recruiting board members?
- Where should you look for board members?
- How can you cultivate potential board members?
- How should you get a new board member started?
Board Roles in Fundraising
- How should you prepare for each board meeting?
- What are the best practices for effective and efficient board meetings?
- How can a consent agenda streamline meetings?
- How can mission moments create board advocates and ambassadors?
- What techniques will increase fundraising ownership and engagement?
Shifting the Fundraising Mindset
- What does generative thinking mean?
- What are the characteristics of a generative model of governance?
- How can you benefit from the three kinds of generative thinking?
- How do fiduciary, strategic, and generative governance approaches differ?
- What steps can you take to create a generative board culture?
Who Should Attend?
Sabrina Walker Hernandez
- President and CEO of Supporting World Hope
- Over 25 years of experience in nonprofit management, fundraising, and leadership
- Increased operating revenue from $750,000 to $2.5 million over eight years
- Responsible for the planning and operations of a $12 million comprehensive capital campaign
- Facilitated numerous workshops with hundreds of nonprofit
- Serves on the boards of directors for Village in Valley, Edinburg Rotary, FEMCity of the RGV, and Edinburg Economic Development Corporation
- Certified in Nonprofit Management by Harvard Business School
- Master’s degree in public administration
See What Others Are Saying:
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.