Nonprofit coach and bestselling author Mazarine Treyz will explain how you can use social media to expand your organization’s reach. You will learn concrete technical skills you can apply immediately.
What You'll Learn
- How should you create your draft case for support?
- What input do you need from current and desirable funders?
- How can you use your case for support internally and externally?
- What components can you use for specific campaigns or funding opportunities?
- How will staff and volunteers benefit from this material?
- How can the case for support help resolve differences in funding priorities?
Expanding your reach is only 15 minutes away. Learn easy strategies to reach more engaged users.
Social media use has expanded dramatically during the pandemic and remains very high. Online platforms are particularly effective for nonprofits that have community support, engaging stories, and compelling needs. By spending a few minutes on social media each day, you can dramatically expand your organization’s reach and increase donations.
An easy-to-follow process can help you connect with more users with resonating content. Advanced social media marketing strategies will allow you to stand far above the rest of the organizations in your nonprofit niche.
- Which online metrics matter? How can you show progress to your manager?
- How can automation techniques save you WEEKS in a year?
- What targeted LinkedIn strategies can build your nonprofit reputation?
- How can email drive e-newsletter signups?
- What blog plugins will increase newsletter subscriptions and donations?
- How can you get more Twitter followers fast?
- How can you use RSS and commenting to get more website traffic?
- What tactics work to reach mobile donors?
Who Should Attend?
- Nonprofit coach and speaker
- Bestselling author of The Wild Woman's Guide to Fundraising
- Serves people in 70 countries
- Supports government organizations, nonprofits, and individuals
- Co-founded a nonprofit
- Over a decade of fundraising experience
- Frequent conference speaker
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.