Board development expert Linda Lysakowski will provide step-by-step guidance for evaluating your board’s collective and individual success. You will learn what changes to make to improve results.
What You'll Learn
- Ongoing assessment and performance of board and officers
- Strategy, goals, measurement – continuous improvement and advancing the mission
- How to evaluate progress and look ahead: plans and reporting
- Training and board development
- What good communication looks like
- Managing change
How effective is your board? Learn how to assess and improve board performance.
A strong, vibrant board of directors is a clear indicator of a healthy organization. Yet even the best organizations need ongoing attention and check-ups to ensure that they are not just surviving, but thriving in today’s environment.
You need an assessment plan to keep tabs on your board’s performance, individual participation, and how the organization is doing. High-impact boards understand the areas in which they need to improve and undertake activities to excel.
Learn how to assess and strengthen your board’s performance in our upcoming webinar:
Ongoing assessment and performance of board and officers
Strategy, goals, measurement – continuous improvement and advancing the mission
How to evaluate progress and look ahead: plans and reporting
Training and board development
What good communication looks like
Who Should Attend?
- One of just over one hundred professionals worldwide to hold the Advanced Certified Fund Raising Executive (ACFRE) designation
- Over 25 years of experience as a philanthropic consultant
- Graduate of the Faculty Training Academy of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Master teacher
- Author of more than one dozen books
- Graduate of Alvernia University in Reading, Pennsylvania
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.