Fundraising expert Linda Lysakowski will give you real-life examples of organizations that dramatically increased fundraising results by involving volunteers. You will learn the specific steps to take to deploy a powerful fundraising army for your nonprofit.
What You'll Learn
- How should you create your draft case for support?
- What input do you need from current and desirable funders?
- How can you use your case for support internally and externally?
- What components can you use for specific campaigns or funding opportunities?
- How will staff and volunteers benefit from this material?
- How can the case for support help resolve differences in funding priorities?
Volunteers can help you get more donations. Learn how to deploy your powerful fundraising army.
Like most nonprofits, you may be struggling with insufficient staff resources to meet your 2021 fundraising goals, and the year is 60% over. Good news—volunteers are enthusiastic, connected, and free.
By involving volunteers in ALL your fundraising activities, you can build a powerful team that generates fantastic results.
- Why should you use volunteers in fundraising?
- What can volunteers do?
- How can you find and recruit fundraising volunteers?
- What steps should you take to maximize results?
Who Should Attend?
- One of just over one hundred professionals worldwide to hold the Advanced Certified Fund Raising Executive (ACFRE) designation
- Over 25 years of experience as a philanthropic consultant
- Graduate of the Faculty Training Academy of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Master teacher
- Author of more than one dozen books
- Graduate of Alvernia University in Reading, Pennsylvania
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.