Nonprofit fundraising expert A.J. Steinberg will help get your organization on the path to success with landing lucrative sponsorships. You will learn how to find, prospect, land, and retain sponsors.
What You'll Learn
- Where To Find Potential Sponsors
- How To Create Sponsorship Marketing Materials With Professional Pizazz
- Sponsor Stewardship And Expansion
Get sponsors in time for the fiscal year. Learn how to find lucrative cash cows.
May is the ideal time to find sponsors for your organization. With sponsorship funds often linked to the July-June fiscal year observed by many nonprofits, supporters are ready to hear about and sponsor your mission.
Sponsors can provide a steady revenue stream. Organizations of any size can get sponsorship dollars. And, the best thing is, it isn’t hard if you know what to do!
How To Find Sponsors For Your Nonprofit
Webinar 1:Where To Find Potential Sponsors
- Where sponsorship dollars really come from
- How to speak the sponsor’s language
- How to value your sponsorship offerings
- How to create enticing sponsorship packages
Webinar 2: How To Create Sponsorship Marketing Materials With Professional Pizazz
- The formula for A.J.’s “Irresistible Sponsor Deck”
- How to identify and find potential sponsors
- How to make the initial contact with new prospects
- What to say to prospects to turn them into sponsors
Webinar 3: Sponsor Stewardship And Expansion
- How to properly onboard sponsors
- How to communicate effectively with sponsors
- How to follow through with sponsors
- How to make sponsors feel like VIPs
- How to get sponsors to sign on for future sponsorships
Who Should Attend?
- Produced over 100 successful events
- Launched Queen Bee Fundraising in 2015 in Los Angeles
- Raised millions of dollars for organizations through the art of nonprofit event planning and engagement strategies
- Recognized topic expert and speaker for nonprofit event planning, event sponsorships, committee and volunteer leadership, generational giving, and guest engagement
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.