Fundraising expert Mazarine Treyz and professional graphic designer Danielle Bardgette will share concrete advice you can apply immediately to your organization’s 2021 annual report. You will learn how to impress the recipients and increase donations as a result.
How To Write A Better Annual Report
How To Take Your Annual Report To The Next Level: Advanced Content And Design
Better annual report = more donations. Discover 12 proven tactics you can use immediately.
It’s time to report on your organization’s many accomplishments during 2021!
You can churn out a typical dry annual report filled with confusing numbers and lifeless statements. Or, instead, you can generate a colorful and compelling work of art filled with stories and analyses that will impress your stakeholders and increase donations.
We are offering a series of two webinars to show you how to assemble engaging content and beautiful design into a report that its recipients will enjoy. Applying a dozen proven tactics will make all the difference.
How To Write A Better Annual Report: Fundamentals To Advanced
Webinar 1: How To Write A Better Annual Report
- Building your annual report from a fundraising perspective
- Typography and the messages it conveys
- Graphic design standards you can apply without a designer
- Content to include
- Information to leave out
Webinar 2: How To Write An Annual Report: Advanced
- Design trends to apply to your report’s cover
- Techniques to make your annual report work for fundraising
- Using financial transparency to entice donors
- Strategies to enable donors to see themselves in your story
- Online report posting strategies
- Design fundamentals
- Tools to create snazzy pictures and infographics
Who Should Attend?
- Nonprofit coach and speaker
- Bestselling author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising
- Serves people in 70 countries
- Supports government organizations, nonprofits, and individuals
- Co-founded a nonprofit
- Over a decade of fundraising experience
- Frequent conference speaker
NonprofitWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.