Nonprofit budgeting expert Sean Hale will show you how to use Excel to make a fiscal plan. You will learn transformative budgeting strategies and essential spreadsheet skills.
Budget Strategy And Foundation
Excel Budget Building Skills
Is your budget in Excel? Get the skills, strategies, and templates you need.
Whether your fiscal year is just beginning or half over, July is an ideal time to build the skills and templates you need to develop your nonprofit’s budget. In the best budget processes, the board and staff agree on their roles and the budget's purpose. You need to plan now to collaborate objectively through difficult choices.
As you build the budget, you can use new strategies to choose frugality over cheapness, collaborate objectively through difficult choices, and prepare for wild cards. Applying nifty Excel tricks will allow you to save time and improve accuracy.
How To Build Your Budget In Excel
Webinar 1: Budget Strategy And Foundation
- Board and staff roles
- Budget purposes
- Frugal vs. cheap
- Handling uncertainty
- Reserve funds
- Cost of living adjustments
- If/then scenarios
- Unbudgeted situations
Webinar 2: Excel Budget Building Skills
- Very basic budget
- Three budget templates
- Selecting the best budget format for your organization
- Budgeting by program
- Budgeting by month
- Fundamental Excel skills
Who Should Attend?
- Founder of Sean Hale Consulting, a seven-person team that helps small and medium-sized nonprofits ensure they have strong, effective administration
- Served a variety of nonprofits professionally and as a board member since 1999
- Most recently Mission Capital’s Chief Financial & Operations Officer
- Volunteer officer of Austin Nonprofit and Financial Leadership Group and the League for Nonprofit Human Capital
- Master’s degree and Certificate in Nonprofit Management from the University of Texas at Austin
CareerLearning Quality Commitment
CareerLearning wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If this program does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.